These Healthy Zucchini Chips are low in calories and full of flavor! If you happen to own a food processor, it only takes seconds to slice the zucchini. The only downside is, that it requires some patience, since the cooking time is aboutÂ 2 hours in the oven.. 😀 But they are so worth it!
I use coconut oil instead of olive oil. Here is why: A common mistake that most people make in cooking.
Try to use pink salt sparingly. I think these chips taste better with less salt. 😉
Enjoy, and please share forward 🙂
- â€¢ 2 large zucchinis, sliced
- â€¢ 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- â€¢ pink salt
- Slice zucchinis. (I like to use food process for this ;))
- Preheat the oven to 235 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Brush the parchment paper lightly with coconut oil.
- Lay the zucchini slices in a single layer on the parchment paper.
- Lightly brush the top of the zucchini with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with salt (only a pinch. Itâ€™s always easy to add more later if needed).
- Bake for 2 hours until crisp and golden.
- Allow the zucchini chips to cool. Store in an air-tight container.