The past couple of days have been really hot in Finland, and when the temperatureâ€™s rising, my kids are always reaching into the freezer to find something sweet and cold.
We had a can of coconut milk, 2 apples and frozen berries in our kitchen, so I decided to put them together and make something creamy for a change.
These creamy Apple Coconut Berry Pops turned out so delicious that I wanted to share the recipe on my blog.
They are dairy free and refined sugar-free, so you can devour them guilt free.
These popsicles are a delicious summertime treat. 🙂 I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe.
- â€¢ 2 apples(juiced) or about 1 cup organic freshly squeezed apple juice
- â€¢ Â½ cup frozen berries of choice
- â€¢ 1 cup coconut milk
- â€¢ 2 tbs pure maple syrup
- â€¢ Â½ tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract together.
- Pour some apple juice and berries into the bottom of each mold.
- Let freeze until solid, about 30 minutes.
- Carefully pour the coconut milk mixture into each mold, filling it to the top.
- Freeze until solid.
Please choose all organic ingredients if possible