The past couple of days have been really hot in Finland, and when the temperature’s rising, my kids are always reaching into the freezer to find something sweet and cold.
We had a can of coconut milk, 2 apples and frozen berries in our kitchen, so I decided to put them together and make something creamy for a change.
These creamy Apple Coconut Berry Pops turned out so delicious that I wanted to share the recipe on my blog.
They are dairy free and refined sugar-free, so you can devour them guilt free.
These popsicles are a delicious summertime treat. 🙂 I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe.
- • 2 apples(juiced) or about 1 cup organic freshly squeezed apple juice
- • ½ cup frozen berries of choice
- • 1 cup coconut milk
- • 2 tbs pure maple syrup
- • ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract together.
- Pour some apple juice and berries into the bottom of each mold.
- Let freeze until solid, about 30 minutes.
- Carefully pour the coconut milk mixture into each mold, filling it to the top.
- Freeze until solid.
Please choose all organic ingredients if possible