I’m obsessed with chia seeds. I use it for almost anything: cookies, jelly, bread, pudding, salad and now -rolls! 🙂
These rolls were created by accident. We ran out of bread in our house, and I used whatever I could find from our cupboard and fridge.
I meant to post my Chia cookie-recipe today, but these rolls were so delicious that I wanted to share this recipe immediately.
This recipe only makes about 6 rolls, and I have to warn you.. they will be gone fast!
We ate all of them at one sitting, so I need to go make more as soon as I’m done writing this post.
I hope you’ll enjoy this gluten-free/grain-free/ egg-free recipe as much as I do.
- 8 tbs water
- 4 tbs chia seeds
- Â½ cup almond meal
- Â½ cup sesame seeds
- 100 g grated organic cheese
- 2 tbs baking powder
- 2 tbs psyllium
- pinch of pink salt
- Measure water and place in a cup. Add chia seeds in. Mix and let sit whilst you mix the dry ingredients.
- After mixing dry ingredients, add the soaked chia seeds in and mix again.
- Roll into balls, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven at 430 F degrees for around 10 minutes.