I just discovered my new favorite chocolate treat. And this raw chocolate recipe is so easy to remember. 😀 I love to invent simple, easy recipes and this one will definitely fall into that category. 😀 These vegan, raw chocolate thins are super fast to make; it takes less than 5 minutes to make a huge sheet of raw chocolate. And it’s also a sneaky way to get your kids eat puffed quinoa and nuts. 😉
Yummy! I’ve made 3 batches already. 🙂
Here’s my recipe:
- 2tbs raw organic cacao butter
- 2tbs pure maple syrup
- 2tbs raw cacao powder
- 2tbs coconut oil
- Melt the cacao butter(I used double boiler)
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the chocolate into a mold (lined with parchment paper).
- Sprinkle your favorite toppings on top. (I used puffed quinoa, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries and raisins).
- Freeze unti solid(around 15 minutes).
- Keep in the fridge/freezer.