I love chia seeds, so I wanted to try how they would work in a bread recipe.
This bread turned out absolutely delicious, so I’m really excited to share this recipe.
Even my girls (6 and 4 y/o) loved it, and they are really picky when it comes to eating bread. So that alone tells a lot 😉
I can honestly say that this is the best kind of bread I’ve ever had, and it’s super healthy and easy to make. The recipe is easy to remember as well 😉
This bread is packed with great ingredients: so the health benefits of making your own Chia seed Paleo bread are amazing.
Please make sure to buy organic eggs and organic cold pressed olive oil (to avoid pesticides). Always use Himalayan pink salt or Celtic sea salt, if possible! Your body will thank you! 🙂
- 5 organic eggs
- ½ cup of almonds
- ½ cup of walnuts
- ½ cup of flax seeds
- ½ cup of chia seeds
- ½ cup of sunflower seeds
- ½ cup of organic cold pressed olive oil
- ¾ tsp of himalayan salt or celtic sea salt
- Break the eggs. Mix in a bowl.
- Process all dry ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients with eggs, and add in the olive oil.
- Line the bread mold with parchment paper and pour the dough in.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 350 F degrees. Let cool. Enjoy your super healthy paleo bread!