We all know that beckoning sugar craving all too well. The problem is that it’s hard to satisfy it with a healthy alternative. That’s why I was so SO happy when I came up with this recipe for these healthy (but extremely tasty!) nut balls. They are so easy to make, the girls are always begging to make some more.
1 cup pecans
1 cup walnuts
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 tsp salt
½ tsp vanilla
½ cup coconut butter
3 tbsp organic maple syrup
½ cup organic cocoa powder
½ tsp cinnamon
• Crush the nuts either in a bag or the food processor works great
• Melt coconut butter
• Combine everything except the syrup in a large bowl
• Roll into golf ball sized servings
• Roll the balls in a coating of cocoa powder
• Refrigerate for an hour or two and serve!